Monday, December 24, 2007

Only 11 More Hours to Join The Party

First off, I just want to thank the people who've took the time to sign up for this contest. With everyones entries I was able to find some interesting blogs out there. As you already know, the contest entries will be closing as of midnight tonight (Monday Dec 24th). So this is your last chance to take part. If you haven't already go to the contest post, and claim your entries. Please do note that I check for the Entrecard widgets to be displayed on your blog as part of the entry. Anyways its been a wonderful ride so far, and I just wanted to tell everyone thank you for riding with me.

Now onto today's winner out of the 84 entries listed.

With a roll of 61 that points us to Allen @ Silkenhut's World. Allen please verify that you have received your credits.



Good luck to everyone for tomorrow's contest drawings.

[Have posts e-mailed to you by signing up to Mitch at Money News]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Merry Christmas! :)

I confirm that I have received the entrecard credits,
You have been sent 100 Entrecard credits!

These credits were sent from Money News - My Financial History direct to your Entrecard account and have been applied to your balance. The transaction included the following note from the sender:

Winner of Contest for Monday

Thank you very much. ^_^

Allen