Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy First 5,000 Page Views - Heres to Many More

Wallpaper from FreakyGaming.com
Happy Holidays to you all. Its been a little more than three months that this blog has been up and running. It looks like today I hit the first 5,000 page view mark. More than half of that has been within the last 3 weeks as I started promoting the blog more. I just wanted to say thank you for those of you who stop by regularly to make this a fun blogging journey for me.

Also want to note for those of you that check on the ongoing Whypark Review I've been doing. I will be ending that this month with the final cumulative stats. The reason is that I'll be using the domain MoneyNe.ws for this blog sometime in the future. Once I figure out the hosting/template design etc. It would be a good time to sign up to Money News by email so you don't miss any posts when I transition over to wordpress.

Now on to the good stuff! For those of you who use Entrecard stay tuned as I'll be putting up a contest of sorts for some Entrecard credits in the coming day or so. If you have an idea I should use for a contest entrance besides the usual sign up to my rss or blog about me types leave me a comment. If I use it I'll give you extra contest entries with a link back to you =).

[Have posts e-mailed to you by signing up to Mitch at Money News]

0 comments: