Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Microsoft Complaining About Google's Monopoly

Techcrunch had already posted an article about Google, and Doubleclick merging a few days ago. Normally I wouldn't post about stuff like that, but I came across an interesting response on Slashdot regarding it. Apparently the former Monopoly wannabe Microsoft is complaining about Google's monopolization in the advertising sector. That post can be found here on Google Watch, along with the pdf files that the NY Times released which had a 'confidential' tag written across each page. I'm not sure about you guys, but those diagrams have as much meaning to me as the Chewbacca diagram in the South Park episode. It just doesn't make any sense.



I guess its something that we've been expecting for a while, and it made me remember a post Ritu had about Google not lasting forever. So does anyone have any thoughts on this? Or are you all laughing to yourselves as the two monopoly giants collide.


Google Logo VS Borgsoft Logo

Round 1 Fight!!



[Queue Monopoly Kombat music here]

[Have posts e-mailed to you by signing up to Mitch at Money News]

0 comments: