Thursday, October 11, 2007

Whypark Day Day 30 - Adsense Revenue Slowing Down?

Well I have good news, and bad news about my Whypark trial site. The good news is that I now have about 800 pages indexed, with a little bit of extra traffic trickling in. More traffic means more chances for people to click on some ads, which also happened to be part of the good news.

However the bad news is that the revenue from each click has gone down significantly compared to September. I got worried about that, and checked around to find out that I wasn't alone. It seems like this month there are many people who are complaining or noticing a substantial drop in Adsense revenue. I have more clicks into this month from the site, but haven't even hit $1. Has anyone else noticed a decrease in Adsense revenue for this month as well? My sites are all too new to make any determination.

0 comments: