Monday, October 29, 2007

Show Me the Moola - Play Free Games For Cash

Of all the things I didn't need to get addicted to. I really didn't need another browser game to play. Now I'm sitting here writing a post about the game , and waiting to hear the ding of the opponent ready chime. What is this semi-addicting cash game I'm toting about? Its called Moola. With a giant tower of prize money reminiscent of Who Wants to be a Millionaire. Grand Prize is roughly $10,000,000, and is free to play.


The game is currently in its beta form with the only way to play is to get an invite. Invites are easy enough to get though as you can go to the Moola forums, and request an invite. Members can also refer a limited amount of people over a period of time. I was going to release more information about the game here, but reading their terms and conditions I found that I may not do so. So you'll just have to take my word for it about how addicting the game is. =)

If you would like to receive an invite to Moola you can follow the link below. Also if you do sign up under me, and would like me to post your referral link below mine in this thread please leave me a comment with your referral link. This way if I run out of invites you can get yourself a free referral. =)

Note: This offer is good for people in United States & Canada only.

Invitation to Moola

My only current recommendation to those of you who do place this referral link on their site is to also use the rel="nofollow" in your referral link.

0 comments: