Thursday, October 4, 2007

September Totals - 1 Month Anniversary - Link Lovin

I'm a few days behind, but Money News - My Financial History just hit one months old. While I didn't do as well as I'd hope, I did learn a lot of new things, and I am finding quite a bit of interesting things to read.

September Totals: $23.65
  • CashCrate: $20.45 (check is on its way so I'll take of pic of it when it gets here)
Also some thanks to Shai for motivation since I started the Whypark site to Just make money online. Now that I've tried that I'll try some other projects. I happened to stumble upon Mike's Money Making Mission, which eventually add my stuff to Zimbio to try as well as add a bunch of new blog directories for some traffic. I hope to make enough money to atleast be able to work from home like Amy eventually.

My goals for October? Well if the WoW gold market doesn't go back up then I'll try to hit 20k gold again by the end of October (approximately worth $1-1.5k). I'm about halfway there, and should make 10k gold sometime this week from just playing less than an hour a day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you found it useful! :-) And, thanks for the linkback.