Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WoW Season 3 Brings Great Gold News

Today and yesterday was a good day for many people in World of Warcraft. While people were hoarding arena points to get their new Season 3 pvp gear. The smart ones were hoarding materials to sell for today. Here's the WoW Professions thread in which some people claim to have made up to 58k gold. Many Miners, Jewelcrafters, Enchanters and even some Tailors/Leatherworkers were marking up their goods.

While I thought I did well cashing in at 1,600 gold today, I guess I was beat by those people who prepared in advance for this. I apparently didn't follow my own WoW Auction House Gold Tips regarding preparing for Tuesdays. Don't mind the Earned/hr part of the screen shot since I only logged in to check my mail so not very accurate on that part. Also my Titan Bar money mod is a little screwed up ever since Patch 2.3 came out, and I haven't bothered to fix it since I only look at it when I log in/out.

Anyways I want to know if anyone of you readers were able to cash in on this last update with some impressive numbers. Let me know, and good luck to you all for when the next Season's arena gear comes out.

0 comments: